Accommodation

CORONAVIRUS (Covid-19) UPDATE
We continue to follow the changing government advice regarding coronavirus (Covid-19). Sadly, group travel restrictions still remain and therefore we continue to make the difficult decision to remain closed. Our closure now extends to 4 January 2021.
We know many of you will be sad to hear this news, and we too find the announcement disappointing, however, the safety of our staff and guests must remain our first priority.
If you have a booking during this time we will be in touch with you immediately to discuss your options.
We will review the situation again on 3 December 2020. Should we take the decision to remain closed, we will continue to transfer bookings to a future date or refund all monies paid, including deposit, as per our terms and conditions.
If you take the decision to cancel your booking, but we are operational, as per our terms and conditions, refunds will not be provided.
Thank you for your understanding – if you have any questions, please contact us directly.
The Inns at Rowarth Committee